The Executive Director is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the organization according to its mission and the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors.
- Participate with the Board of Directors in developing a vision, strategic plan and programs to guide and grow the organization in accordance with the mission of the Willow Grove Community Development Corporation.
- Enhance the Organization’s image by being active and visible in the community, working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
- Develop and implement an annual budget and fund raising plan.
- Serve as the official spokesperson of the Organization and attend public meetings and donor presentations.
- Develop relationships with government officials, businesses, funders, and community leaders.
- Coordinate the promotion and publicity of the Organization.
- Research, identify and secure funding.
- Assure that fundraising goals are achieved by meeting with funders, writing grant proposals and soliciting donations.
- Manage contract negotiations and contract compliance.
- Oversee the signing of all notes, agreements and other instruments made and entered into on behalf of the Organization.
- Stay informed on relevant legislation, regulations, ordinances, and current events.
- Submit a monthly report to the Board and attend all meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the nonprofit sector.
- Excellent skills in community development or non-profit management.
- Experience with fund raising for private foundations.
- A minimum of five years non-profit management experience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills. Ability to effectively communicate with a broad base of local, state and federal agencies, community constituents, and professionals.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Proficient use of technology in relation to daily operations and social media.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to work some evenings and weekends.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please forward resume to:
Willow Grove Community Development Corporation
c/o Henry Jacquelin
PO Box 207
Willow Grove, PA 19090